Tuesday 8 August 2017

Random post, that teacher told me to post


This is one of my quick writes. Hope you enjoy it!


I was walking around the corner to the bakery, i stop dead in my tracks. I turn my head and notice a horse standing on 2 legs!!!!!
It turned its head the same time that mine did.
It said “ my my what do we have here?”
It wore a top hat and leotards and leg warmers.
I just stood there staring at the thing
“ Excuse my ma’am but do you mind stepping aside for a moment? i'm on my daily jog
I scoot to the side.
“ Thank you so much ma’am, do join me for a cup of tea sometime ok?”
I nod
“ Bye  bye now hope to see you soon “
It turns then sees my face.
It says “ My apologies  ma’am have I scared you with my appearance? I know this get up is disturbing but i don’t fancy jogging in a suit……. Please say something it is not ladylike to not respond to a gentlemen's apologies”
Then everything turned blank.

I thought my quick write was a bit short for my blog, so i added on my persuasive writing. Not done with it thought. Sorry if there is any errors, feel free to correct me.


Peoples thoughts on running is very common.
Not everyone has a liking to do running but It helps prevent you from getting diseases of different types, such as Diabetes. Diabetes is caused by lack of exercise and of the food you eat and what is in it. One of the causes of Diabetes is what you call type 2 diabetes.What it is is what you also call Insulin resistance. It is when you can’t use insulin inside you body as well as you should. It is increasingly common. Because these days the new generation is mostly unfit and make very bad food choices.
Not only can running help prevent Diabetes but it helps your heart in the best of ways.
The heart is a muscle. Like all muscles, it need exercise. It needs to adapt and develop smoothly and exercise is like a medicine of types for the heart to do that. It strengthens and improves it so that when you breath in oxygen your heart can pump it around the body fast and easy to also strengthen your lungs.Which, leads to a good and healthy body.


Now. If you have a high blood pressure then it is because of being inactive. So being active will reduce your blood pressure to a reasonable rate.
But. When you go for a run, jog or some type of activity you will notice your blood pressure to rise, but only for a short time, and once you stop, for some reason for a breather, your blood pressure will shorten and lower down to it’s normal state. The quicker it goes down the fitter you are.
Doing running can also help prevent you from being obese. Like in my statement before, people are making bad choices of food and don’t do regular exercise. Being overweight, lazy and moody. The best way for obese people to exercise without hurting themselves is to start off slow like doing simple stretches then building themselves up into more intense workouts. When you decide to do workouts you need a good variety of foods. To lose weight, you need food with lots of healthy vitamins, iron, protein,and lots of minerals.
Not only does running stop all these things from happening it also lifts the mood. Makes you feel more happier and more lively and stops blood clotting.
Probably the best way to help you from getting  blood clots is to do physical education. Stretches is good but to help resolve them quickly is to do regular running.

Hoped you liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment