Tuesday 19 September 2017

Reflection 2017

Goal Setting Term 3 Week 8
Friday 15 September 2017
My Reflection


This week my teacher was away at AIMs and we had a releaver.
I did my normal thing like doing maths in the morning till second period bell rings then i move onto reading.
For maths on the first day of the week, i did angles and was not that sure on how to work with a protractor but i got help from a friend. I finished my maths work and marked it.
The second day was the same and i enjoyed it. Listening to music while doing maths. Did alot of reading and writing. Can’t really remember the other few days after that but i do remember doing a 50 word story. Today i enjoyed doing maths buddy. Wasn’t good at it at, but i got a few tasks done and dusted. Then i went to music and learnt how to read music notes. Ms Christianson was really caring and helped me after my music. I liked this weeks music lesson. In the middle block i did my science badge work. I haven’t done any activities but i am planning to make a forensic board game. I liked doing it, it was very interesting learning about all the different roles and everything.


My goal this week and for next week which is week 9 is to do a bit more on my Science badge and hopefuly do some activities and find more infomation for it.

This week i have enjoyed alot and hope for a better week next week.
That was an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment